We're collecting donations for the good folks at Chalmers Community Services Centre this year.
Tell me about Chalmers, you say?
"Chalmers Community Services Centre is a not for profit organization that provides emergency food, clothing and support without prejudice to the members of our community.
We provide those in need with a safe, non-judgmental environment where they have access to food and clothing, are able to meet new people, and receive the support they need to take their next steps forward."
While ANY donations are accepted gratefully, Chalmers' has provided us with a wish list of the most used/needed items for their food pantry. They are also grateful for grocery gift cards that allow them to buy the items they need and perishable items that can't be donated on a drive such as this. New socks/underwear/gloves/scarves are also great items that are always in high demand. We are accepting items for Chalmers until December 21st. If you would like to help out, please bring your items into the clinic and we will make sure they get delivered to the folks who need them!
- Small and large jars natural peanut butter or soy butter
- Cans of “no salt added” tomatoes
- Low sodium pasta sauce
- Cans of kidney beans, black beans and chick peas
- Cans of low sodium soup
- Pasta, elbow and spaghetti preferred
- High fibre breakfast cereal
- Rolled oats and plain instant oatmeal
- Powdered milk, Soy and Rice Milk
- Canned salmon, tuna
- Toilet paper
- Personal hygeine products- shampoo, soap, razors, feminine hygiene products, deoderant
- Laundry detergent-Tide pods are ideal as they portion well.
- Dish Soap
- Can openers
- Cooking Oil
With much thanks,
and Christmas Wishes
from all of us at Norfolk Chiropractic!